Because my reasons for blogging have changed dramatically, I plan to do a few things differently. These here, are 'Ray's Rules for Blogging' (new and improved):
1. The primary audience for this blog -- is future me. As such, I plan to think of this as on online diary, one in which I wont get mad if people find and read it.
2. I won't hesitate to share boring or tedious stories about my family, because I won't worry about boring my audience, because my audience is 'future me', and that guy LOVES stories about my kids.
3. I won't apologize for long time gaps between posts because present me got annoyed with past me for doing that pretty much every 2.5 posts. (I understand there were six-month gaps all over the place, but future me probably won't be paying real close attention to the time stamp -- present me didn't.)
4. I'm gonna try to tone down the split-personality shtick
5. I'm gonna let myself use appropriate, grown-up expletives because that's just how present m... er, that's just how "I" talk. (shit-fuck-damn-shit)
6. I blog for fun.
That is all.