Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today's the day

After an almost four year hiatus, I'm back in Scary-Query Land.

Besides the announcement itself, I don't have much to say about it, but what I do want to do is dole out some big, BIG gratitude to the following amazing people:



Your feedback, support, and encouragement really mean a lot to me.  And as always, I am eager and willing to repay you for your help in any way I possibly can.  So don't ever be afraid to hit me up.  If it's cash, though, I might need some time to liquidate some assets -- you know bidness.  

7 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Good luck to you, sir!

Paul Michael Murphy said...

Not sure if you can qualify what I did as help, but I'll take the gratitude nonetheless.

And good luck. Talonshale is the only story of yours I've read, and I really liked it. It's way better than The Story of Edgar Sawtelle.

Vikki said...

Awww, thank for the shout out, Ray. I was happy to help. I know Talonshale is going to spark tons of interest. I'll be sending out the good vibes for you.

Jean Davis said...

Good luck to you on your adventure in Query Land. :)

Jonathon Arntson said...

Congrats on making it to Queryland! I'm far behind you.

Yes, the 'not' is missing on purpose.

Bryan B. said...

Just say this. Thanks! And I agree: if this doesn't get some attention, I will be surprised.

Bryan B. said...

Just SAW this...